Dental Implant facts show Charleston Oral and Facial Surgery recommends implants over other restorative options. Dental Implants are a reliable and permanent option to replace teeth since they feel, act, and look like natural teeth as well as help stop bone loss.
1. Dental Implants are a permanent solution to replace teeth. They can last for lifetime with the proper care. Other options such as dentures, bridges and crowns typically only last 5 to 10 years.
2. Implants are designed to be the same as natural teeth. You can floss and brush them normally. Speak, drink and eat without worrying about slippage.
3. Implants are SUPER strong. Most dental implants are made of titanium, which is also used to make space shuttles. That shows just how strong they are!
4. Ancient Mayans were the first to use implants. They hammered shell pieces in the shape of teeth into the gums.
5. Say goodbye to cavities with implants. Dental implants cannot decay like natural teeth.
6. Implants help make your jaw stronger. They are the only cosmetic dental procedure that preserves and stimulates the growth of bone in your jaw.
7. Implants can improve your overall health. Since implants provide better chewing ability, you are able to maintain a healthy diet, which greatly improves your nutrition.
Most people are candidates for dental implants. We would be happy to share more in-depth dental implant facts and what the procedure entails. Give us a call at 843-762-9028 or fill out our appointment form here.
0.00 (0%) 0 votes