Dental Implants are the best option to replace teeth since they feel, act, and look like natural teeth. There are several reasons why we recommend implants over other restorative options. Learn some of these reasons and fun facts below!
1. Dental Implants are a permanent solution to replace teeth. They can last for life with the proper care. Other options such as dentures, bridges and crowns typically only last 5 to 10 years.
2. Implants are designed to be the same as natural teeth. You can floss and brush them normally. Speak, drink and eat without worrying about slippage.
3. Implants are SUPER strong. Most dental implants are made of titanium, which is also used to make space shuttles. That shows just how strong they are!
4. Ancient Mayans were the first to use implants. They hammered shell pieces in the shape of teeth into the gums.
5. Say goodbye to cavities with implants. Dental implants cannot decay like natural teeth.
6. Implants help make your jaw stronger. They are the only cosmetic dental procedure that preserves and stimulates the growth of bone in your jaw.
7. Implants can improve your overall health. Since implants provide better chewing ability, you are able to maintain a healthy diet, which greatly improves your nutrition.
Most people are candidates for dental implants and we would be happy to discuss this option further with you. Give us a call at 843-762-9028.