A new way of having an appointment — all from the comfort of your home.
In light of COVID-19, the concept of a virtual appointment is more important than ever. With this exciting technology, social distancing can be honored while not sacrificing the quality or personal aspect of your treatment.
COAFS is a leader in teledentistry, which allows providers in different locations to work with your dentist or other healthcare provider to collaborate on care. After your free virtual consultation, your data will be reviewed by on oral surgeon who can create a treatment plan and make any necessary referrals. In this way, COAFS can cooperate with your dentist and other doctors every step of the way on your dental heath journey. Our process is 100% HIPAA compliant, ensuring that your data is completely safe.
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
Please call us during business hours or fill out the form below.
We will call you within 24 hours
Check your email and follow the instructions provided
Virtual Consultation – Technology Requirements
You must have access to a device that has a video camera and sound. The following are the technological requirements:
- Browser: Google Chrome v57 or later, Internet explorer 10 or later, Firefox v52 or later
- Operating System: Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, iOS or Android
- Webcam (for video conferencing)
- Microphone and speakers (for video conferencing)
- Internet Connection: 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)